Attachments

Title: Attachments

Author: Rainbow Rowell

Format: E-Book

Time to Read: 6 days!

Goodread's Bio: "Hi, I'm the guy who reads your e-mail, and also, I love you . . . "

Beth Fremont and Jennifer Scribner-Snyder know that somebody is monitoring their work e-mail. (Everybody in the newsroom knows. It's company policy.) But they can't quite bring themselves to take it seriously. They go on sending each other endless and endlessly hilarious e-mails, discussing every aspect of their personal lives.

Meanwhile, Lincoln O'Neill can't believe this is his job now- reading other people's e-mail. When he applied to be "internet security officer," he pictured himself building firewalls and crushing hackers- not writing up a report every time a sports reporter forwards a dirty joke.

When Lincoln comes across Beth's and Jennifer's messages, he knows he should turn them in. But he can't help being entertained-and captivated-by their stories.

By the time Lincoln realizes he's falling for Beth, it's way too late to introduce himself.

What would he say . . . ?

My Review: oh goodness, this was such a cute story. i loved it from the beginning and i was sadden when i got to the last page. And that last page irked me so!

Rainbow Rowell is an amazing writer, i have now read all of her books and all of them are works of genius! She needs to write more right meow!

Recommend it?: of course :] it's a great cute story, a must read by my standards.

Book 88 out of 100, getting closer :]