I Hunt Killers

I Hunt Killers - Barry Lyga

Title: I Hunt Killers (Jasper Dent #1)

Author: Barry Lyga

Format: Hardback, 359 pages

Time to Read: 2 days!

Goodread's Bio: Jasper "Jazz" Dent is a likable teenager. A charmer, one might say.

But he's also the son of the world's most infamous serial killer, and for Dear Old Dad, Take Your Son to Work Day was year-round. Jazz has witnessed crime scenes the way cops wish they could—from the criminal's point of view.

And now bodies are piling up in Lobo's Nod.

In an effort to clear his name, Jazz joins the police in a hunt for a new serial killer. But Jazz has a secret—could he be more like his father than anyone knows?

My Review: I Loved This Book! it was so good, i loved being in the mind of Jazz. anything serial killer related is interesting to me so i was all excited to read this book. being in the mind of Jazz was crazy. I loved the supporting characters in this book, especially Connie :] girl power right there! the glory details were written so well i could easily picture everything. it took me a minute to get into this, but once i did, i couldn't put it down. I'm hyped for the 2nd book now, Game.

Recommend it?: Yes :] unless you get a little not okay when you read about how dead bodies are placed and treated by a bad man, then i would say you need to read this still but skip a few parts ;)