Say What You Will

Title: Say What You Will

Author: Cammie McGovern

Format: Hardback, 343 pages

Time to Read: 1 day :]

Goodreads Bio: Born with cerebral palsy, Amy can't walk without a walker, talk without a voice box, or even fully control her facial expressions. Plagued by obsessive-compulsive disorder, Matthew is consumed with repeated thoughts, neurotic rituals, and crippling fear. Both in desperate need of someone to help them reach out to the world, Amy and Matthew are more alike than either ever realized.

When Amy decides to hire student aides to help her in her senior year at Coral Hills High School, these two teens are thrust into each other's lives. As they begin to spend time with each other, what started as a blossoming friendship eventually grows into something neither expected.

My Review: I LOVED THIS!

first off, my boyfriend has cerebral palsy, not as bad as Amy. one of his legs is shorter than the other so he has a very noticeable limb that gets worse the more tired he is. and it affected him mentally as well, he has little things he has to do every day or he has issues getting though the day. so i really wanted to read this to see how others with CP felt.

i devoured this book. i started it before bed monday morning, big mistake! i stayed up 2 extra hours reading, then finished it before work today. i just loved it. i felt so many things reading this and it really helped me connect more. i don't know how i would be able to go though a life like Amy's.

i really liked how it was told from both Amy and Matt's POVs. they both conquered so much. i really wanted them to be happy and i got my wish :]

Recommend it?: yahhh! it's a touching amazing read!