Crash

Crash - Lisa McMann

Title: Crash (Visions #1)

Author: Lisa McMann

Format: Hardback, 233 pages

Time to Read: 4 days!

Goodreads Bio: Jules lives with her family above their restaurant, which means she smells like pizza most of the time and drives their double-meatball-shaped food truck to school. It’s not a recipe for popularity, but she can handle that.

What she can’t handle is the recurring vision that haunts her. Over and over, Jules sees a careening truck hit a building and explode...and nine body bags in the snow.

The vision is everywhere—on billboards, television screens, windows—and she’s the only one who sees it. And the more she sees it, the more she sees. The vision is giving her clues, and soon Jules knows what she has to do. Because now she can see the face in one of the body bags, and it’s someone she knows. Someone she has been in love with for as long as she can remember.

My review: i really liked this book, not as much as the author's other series, Wake. I like the man character and could easily connect with her. i was a little disappointed when no one major died but you know you can't win them all :) the ending was a good one and makes me want to start the next one right away. overall a good quick read.

Recommend it?: Yes :) but if you really like the Wake trilogy don't expect the same 5 star feelings you got from that. it's still really good, just not as awesome as i feel the Wake trilogy is.