Power's Out

Power's Out - Rachel Meehan

*I was given a free copy of this in exchange for an honest review*

Title: Power's out (Troubled Times #2)
Author: Rachel Meehan
Format: PDF file, 418 pages
Time to Read: 2 days!

Goodreads Bio: “You could almost imagine everything was like before,” said Nairne, staring at the distant lights. “But it’s just an illusion, a few people hanging on to something that’s already dead.”
“You don’t think we can get it all back then?” Ronnie asked.
“No, the old way is gone, just wait until the lights go out for good. My dad always said once the power goes out mankind will go back to the caves.”
The power is failing, society is losing the last vestiges of order and the world is becoming a dangerous place. Nairne has been searching for a new home, somewhere people want to try and build a better future. Nairne thinks she has found it, a place where she can settle and be safe. A place where she can build a better future.
But he’s coming for her. From a past she wanted to leave behind and he’s seeking retribution

My Review:Just as awesome as the first one, i loved it!! i read it in two days!!! i loved how it showed how it was in the cities and included some nasty details :] the returning of certain characters proved awesome. the growth of other characters were just as awesome :] i just couldn't put this down.

Recommend it? yes :] a great sequel!