Numbers

Numbers: Book 1 - Rachel Ward

Title: Numbers (Numbers #1)

Author: Rachel Ward

Format: Hardback, 325 pages

Time to Read: 7 Days

Goodreads Bio: Ever since she was child, Jem has kept a secret: Whenever she meets someone new, no matter who, as soon as she looks into their eyes, a number pops into her head. That number is a date: the date they will die. Burdened with such awful awareness, Jem avoids relationships. Until she meets Spider, another outsider, and takes a chance. The two plan a trip to the city. But while waiting to ride the Eye ferris wheel, Jem is terrified to see that all the other tourists in line flash the same number. Today's number. Today's date. Terrorists are going to attack London. Jem's world is about to explode!

My Review: I loved this book :] i was quickly drawn into it and didn't want to put it down ever. i loved the main character Jem, i connected with her right away and loved her! she is a tough as nails chick. the plot was awesome, something i haven't read about before. i'm not sure how i would handle being able to see everyones death dates, probably drive me mad, or maybe i would turn evil and follow peeps around to see how their death goes.  the ending really did me in, i must read the next one right meow!!!!!!

Recommend it?: Yes :] for reals a good reads, full of adventure and a little romance :]