Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs

Title: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children #1)

Author: Ransom Riggs

Format: E-Book (Borrowed from Library)

Time to read: 2 Days :)

Goodreads Bio:

It all waits to be discovered in Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, an unforgettable novel that mixes fiction and photography in a thrilling reading experience. As our story opens, a horrific family tragedy sets sixteen-year-old Jacob journeying to a remote island off the coast of Wales, where he discovers the crumbling ruins of Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children. As Jacob explores its abandoned bedrooms and hallways, it becomes clear that the children were more than just peculiar. They may have been dangerous. They may have been quarantined on a deserted island for good reason. And somehow—impossible though it seems—they may still be alive.

My Review: HOLY CRAPPP!!!! read this book!! I was hooked within 2 chapters. The plot was so good, something I definitely havent read about before. The characters were well written. It flowed really well. I didnt want to put this down!! the pictures within were a little creepy but added so much to the book. Sadly because I read it on my tinyyyy phone I didnt get to experience them completely especially the letters written, might have to go look at them in the book store :)

Would I Recommend: yes yes yes and heck yes!! :) definitely for peeps who have gotten tired of hunger game read alikes, definitely something to experience