Dorothy Must Die

Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die #1) - Danielle  Paige

Title: Dorothy Must Die
Series: Dorothy Must Die #1
Author: Danielle Paige
Rating: 3.5 Stars

This is the first e-book i read using the Overdrive app from my library. It took me awhile to read it.

I connected with Amy, the MC, pretty well. She has family issues and plans to get out of her trailer park home as soon as she can.

I feel like this book dragged on and on for a long time. Pretty much take 200 pages out and the story would have been fine.

The only reason i rounded up to 4 was that during the last like 15% there was some really good action scenes going on which saved me from the boredom of the other 85%.

I probably will read the next book in the series when it comes out, but i have very low hopes for it.